Beyonce is making a call to action and she wants everyone to get involved and “DO SOMETHING” on World Humanitarian Day which occurs on August 19th. Queen Bey has been very consistent in her message as she urges people to support Wolrd Humanitarian Day by doing something for some one else.
Now Bey knows everyone doesn’t have “her kind of money”, and clearly she’s not enocuraging folks to spend their life savings to help another but her message is very clear:
“Every little help counts whether big or small therefore is requesting folks to do a kind gesture for another on that very special day. “
Here’s a few Plum suggestions that people can do on World Humanitarian Day which will cost you no
1) Volunteer at a food and shelter home.
2) Become a mentor for the day at boys and girls club
3) Spend time with a family member [parent, grandparent, niece,nephew, child]
4) Throw a free barbeque in your community [ask everyone to bring a dish or item] Get members of the community involved
5) Donate a few of your lcothes to someone in need.
Get Involved People And Do Something On World Humanitarian Day!